Ayurveda means fire in Sanskrit. It serves as the guard of a healthy life and a boon for all the metabolic actions that occur inside the human body. According to ayurvedic mythology, everything individual eats is looks as offering to Agni. Whatever one eats it strengthen this fire which in return boosts the digestive system. Bad eating habits like excess eating of fast food, stale food, and very cold food can give birth to an undigested residue which develops into the toxins which can infect the internal systems. It becomes the root cause of many digestive problems. So, one’s health goal must be the adoption of good eating habits and to balance the inside metabolic processes. For this one should adopt the following guidelines by the ayurvedic products –
- One should eat when he feels hungry
- Keep the gap of a minimum of 3 hours before taking the next meal
- Keep the body away from spicy, oily and fried food
- Should adopt the simple food
- Adopt the proper chewing habit
There are many products like medicines, cooking oil, and many daily use essentials available in the market. ayurvedic products medicine is famous for treating many digestive problems and skin related diseases. The ayurvedic syrups never fail to impress youngsters as they stimulate the hormones which give a glow to the skin and make the immune system strong to fight various pathogens. The Ayurveda serves the best blood purifier syrup to society which generates a smooth and beautiful look to the body by purifying deoxygenated blood of dead skin cells. It generates life in dead cells by circulating oxygenated blood to them. Some common stomach problems with ayurvedic solutions are;
- Constipation – consume a drink with ghee, salt, and lukewarm water. The salt will remove constipation causing bacteria and ghee will lubricate the intestinal walls for smooth digestion. The ghee contains the special acid which possesses anti-inflammatory effects which help the faecal material to move smoothly.
- Bloated – basically for this problem drinking warm water is recommended. In extreme cases, fennel seeds with a cup of warm water are generally recommended. But one can also take ginger with some honey drops to tackle this problem. If anyone is habitual of drinking tea then add a pinch of mint leaves.
- Acidity – the release of excess hydrochloric acid from gastric glands is the reason for this problem. For this chew fennel seeds, tulsi, and clove. The coconut water and buttermilk make digestion better and reduces irritation by lubricating gastric glands.
The ayurvedic remedies are adopted by every household and these are the primary measures taken before going for medical treatment. Various Indian based firms made the best blood purifier syrup in India which is famous in foreign countries also. The market is full of ayurvedic products but choosing the pure ones is a difficult task. There are only limited companies that manufacture natural and pure ayurvedic products and customer satisfaction is their only policy. So, before buying any products search for the ingredients you are looking for and the expiry date.